Tformers have come up with a few interesting points to know you are a Transformers Collector when…
- You spend $100s to keep up your Transformers collection, but your car needs work bad.
- You tell everyone but the credit card company, that you have a Transformers collection worth $1000s.
- You believe that die-cast is a means to an end. Not an end to a means.
- You have said “I will never pay that much for a Transformer” and did.
- You dine on cheap pizza or hot dogs at a convention so you have more to spend on Transformers.
- You have considered moving to Japan for the toys.You know the difference between stiff and loose joints.
- You have had a talk with a significant-other that goes something like “if you buy one more Transformer, I am…” and you actually thought “Hmmmm, is it worth it?…”
- You miss the Playschool Go-Bots.
- You stare down anyone looking at the Transformers section in the store toy aisle.
- You think robots are people too.
- You have considered marrying someone without meeting them just because they collect Transformers.
- Living space is proportional to the size of your Transformers collection.
- It feels like a week has gone by when away from your computer for a couple days and can’t access your favorite Transformers sites.
- You have cleared out your closet(s) for your Transformers collection.
- No matter what Hasbro or Takara does, the best Transformer still hasn’t been made yet.
- Your have a collection at work.You are sick of those pesky Transformers images filling up your hard drive.
- BotCon is one of your vacations every year.
- When you plan a visit somewhere, you consider places to shop for Transformers.
- A delivery from the post man is the highlight of your day.
- You consider your collection family.
- Even your significant other says you should have bought a second one when you complain about how much people are paying for the hottest Transformer online.
- You curse about living in your your City or State for not getting new Transformers soon enough.
- One hundred Transformers figure seems like a small collection to you.
- You refuse to acknowledge the existence of Animorphs.Got some of your own to add?