The Ride Contest: Pledge Your Allegiance10/11/2011
Prior to the upcoming premiere of Transformers The Ride, Resorts World at Sentosa is launching a contest called ‘the Ride Contest: Pledge Your Allegiance’ and here are the details:
AUTOBOTS – allies to the human race in this battle. For years, they’ve hid themselves among us as our silent guardians. Now, it’s time for us to pay tribute to all they’ve done on Planet Earth.
Your Mission: Form the AUTOBOT shield in the most creative way possible. Be it screws, beans, straws, or even draw it out using sand or ketchup sauce, you name it. You are free to enlist help, but think outside the box – it’s more than meets the eye!
Your Reward: Exclusive invites to the evening launch party on 2 December!
And of course, the logo you form is regardless of colour!
Snap a shot of your creation, submit the photo to email@example.com and thereafter, gather your family, friends, and fellow fans to vote for your work. The top 10 entries will each win a pair of invites to the launch party!
That’s not all! The winner of the MOST POPULAR photo will also be honoured with the privilege of launching the ride alongside some very special characters!
Closing date for entries is 18 November 2011.
Voting will commence on 19 November 2011.
Let your creative juices flow!
P.S. When submitting your entry, please include your name, email address, and contact number.
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is solely organised by Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd.
- The contest is open to all persons except employees of Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd. (“RWS”), employees of RWS’ subsidiaries and affiliates, and the family members of such employees.
- The contest will run from 07 till 18 November 2011. Entries received by RWS after 12pm on 18 November will not be accepted.
- Photos submitted should be in .jpg format, and be less than 2MB in size. All entries should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each participant can only submit a maximum of ONE (1) entry; if more than one (1) entry is received, only the latest entry will be considered.
- The top TEN (10) winners will be selected by voting, and will each win a pair of invites to the launch party of TRANSFORMERS The Ride on 2 December 2011, 7.30pm.
- By participating in the contest, the participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS and/or Hasbro Inc. shall not be liable to participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the contest.
- RWS and/or Hasbro, Inc. and their respective licensors, licensees and affiliates reserve the right to copy, distribute, use, modify and/or publish the participants’ entry, images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the contest, substitute or replace the prizes, and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- No property, license, permission or interest of any kind is granted, transferred to and/or acquired by the participant for the Resorts World and/or Transformers intellectual property and/or any other intellectual property owned by or licensed to RWS and/or Hasbro Inc. by the participant’s use of the same.
- Any and all trademarks, copyright or other intellectual property rights in the photos sent by the participant shall belong exclusively, throughout the world, to RWS and/or Hasbro Inc.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
More details: http://tftheride.rwsentosablog.com/2011/11/07/contest-pledge-your-allegiance/